Thursday, August 6, 2009

Enough.

I'm tired of this and that.
Always being treated as if I were a brat.
Seems like things aren't going the way they were supposed to be.
Well what else can I do, if the one you guys are talking to isn't really me?

We hide, and we hide. Hoping no one can see this part of us.
We take a ride on that bus.
Nothing more, but empty faces.
In the end, everyone's hiding something,
and it's only up to YOU to make that person show that hidden shard of his/hers.

I always thought that my friend couldn't resist the impact of certain secrets I keep away from her/him. But, when you least notice that shard comes out. It's like a ray of light in middle of nothingness.
Some people call that hope, but hope is just too simple to describe it.
The only word that actually describes it is: You.
Only the word you can describe that.
Our good memories, experiences.
And when I saw that side of hers, I noticed she was strong enough. I told her, she dealt with it and moved on. Makes me think, should I keep hiding?
Shouldn't I be trying something with it?
But life taught me that we still need privacy.
So I'll keep hiding, but I'm still hoping to leave that shelter.
So, no more. I won't take it anymore. I'm tired of this.

Funkz.

No comments:

Post a Comment